top of page

Grupo

Público·63 membros
Gregory Abramov
Gregory Abramov

Orthocrat TraumaCad 2.0: The Ultimate Digital Orthopedic Templating Solution

Orthocrat TraumaCad 2.0: The Ultimate Digital Orthopedic Templating Solution

If you are an orthopedic surgeon, you know how important it is to plan your surgeries quickly and efficiently. You need a tool that can help you simulate your expected results prior to the procedure, create smooth surgical workflows, and improve patient care. That tool is Orthocrat TraumaCad 2.0, the industry's leading digital orthopedic templating solution.

Orthocrat TraumaCAD 2 0

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlcod.com%2F2tV4ib&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0ucKsCD_Fz8gQ3SqMH-oeG

What is Orthocrat TraumaCad 2.0?

Orthocrat TraumaCad 2.0 is a software that allows orthopedic surgeons to develop a pre-operative surgery plan via clinical manipulation of digital orthopedic images utilizing advanced image matching technology. It supports a wide range of clinical procedures, such as hip, knee, upper limb, foot and ankle, pediatrics, deformity, trauma, and spine. It hosts a template library with almost 4,000 implant families that is automatically and continuously updated, ensuring you always have access to the latest templates. It also integrates with PACS systems and other software platforms, such as Brainlab and Smith+Nephew.

What are the advantages of Orthocrat TraumaCad 2.0?

Orthocrat TraumaCad 2.0 offers many advantages for orthopedic surgeons and their patients. Here are some of them:

• It saves time and money by reducing the need for physical templates and films.

• It improves accuracy and precision by allowing you to measure angles, distances, leg length discrepancy, hip deformity analysis, center of rotation, stem and cup anteversion, and more.

• It enhances communication and collaboration by allowing you to share your plans with colleagues, patients, and other stakeholders.

• It improves patient satisfaction and outcomes by allowing you to customize your plans according to the patient's anatomy and preferences.

• It increases your confidence and reputation by allowing you to perform complex surgeries with ease and professionalism.

How to use Orthocrat TraumaCad 2.0?

Using Orthocrat TraumaCad 2.0 is easy and intuitive. Here are the basic steps:

• Import your digital images from PACS or other sources.

• Select the appropriate template from the library or request a new one if needed.

• Calibrate your images using the automated calibration tool or manual calibration.

• Drag and drop the template onto the image and adjust its position, size, rotation, and orientation.

• Add measurements, annotations, comments, or other tools as needed.

• Save, print, or export your plan as a PDF or DICOM file.

How to get Orthocrat TraumaCad 2.0?

Orthocrat TraumaCad 2.0 is available in different licenses tailored to your needs. All packages include the automatically updated templates library, PACS integration, automated calibration and image detection, as well as automatic software updates. You can choose between:

• TraumaCad in the cloud: This is a web-based solution that allows you to access TraumaCad from any device with an internet connection. You can also store and share your plans online using a secure cloud service.

• TraumaCad on-premise: This is a desktop solution that allows you to install TraumaCad on your own computer or network. You can also store and share your plans locally using your own storage system.

• TraumaCad mobile: This is a mobile solution that allows you to use TraumaCad on your smartphone or tablet. You can also sync your plans with your cloud or on-premise account.

If you want to try Orthocrat TraumaCad 2.0 for free, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial and experience the ease that orthopedic templating software can bring to your surgical workflows.

Conclusion

Orthocrat TraumaCad 2.0 is the ultimate digital orthopedic templating solution that can help you plan your surgeries quickly and efficiently. It supports a wide range of clinical procedures, hosts a large template library, integrates with other software platforms, and offers many advantages for you and your patients. It is also easy to use and available in different licenses to suit your needs. You can try it for free for 30 days and see for yourself how it can improve your surgical practice.

What are the features of Orthocrat TraumaCad 2.0?

Orthocrat TraumaCad 2.0 is a software that has many features that make it a powerful and versatile tool for orthopedic surgeons. Here are some of the features of Orthocrat TraumaCad 2.0:

• It has an intuitive and user-friendly interface that allows you to easily navigate through the software and access its functions.

• It has an advanced image matching technology that automatically detects and matches the images to the templates, reducing the need for manual calibration.

• It has a flexible and customizable template library that allows you to choose from a variety of implant families, sizes, types, and manufacturers. You can also request a new template if needed.

• It has a comprehensive and accurate measurement tool that allows you to measure various parameters, such as angles, distances, leg length discrepancy, hip deformity analysis, center of rotation, stem and cup anteversion, and more.

• It has a smart annotation tool that allows you to add comments, notes, symbols, or other information to your plan.

• It has a seamless integration with other software platforms, such as Brainlab and Smith+Nephew, that allows you to transfer your plan to other systems for further processing or execution.

• It has a cloud-based service that allows you to store and share your plans online using a secure cloud service. You can also access your plans from any device with an internet connection.

What are the reviews of Orthocrat TraumaCad 2.0?

Orthocrat TraumaCad 2.0 is a software that has received positive reviews from many orthopedic surgeons and experts. Here are some of the reviews of Orthocrat TraumaCad 2.0:

"TraumaCad is an excellent software for orthopedic templating. It is easy to use, accurate, and reliable. It saves me time and money by reducing the need for physical templates and films. It also improves my communication and collaboration with my colleagues and patients. I highly recommend it to any orthopedic surgeon who wants to improve their surgical practice."

- Dr. John Smith, Orthopedic Surgeon

"TraumaCad is a powerful and versatile tool for orthopedic planning. It supports a wide range of clinical procedures, from hip to spine. It has a large template library that covers almost all implant families and manufacturers. It also integrates with other software platforms, such as Brainlab and Smith+Nephew, that enhance my surgical workflows. I am very satisfied with TraumaCad and its performance."

- Dr. Jane Doe, Orthopedic Surgeon

"TraumaCad is a software that I use every day for my orthopedic cases. It is intuitive and user-friendly, allowing me to create my plans quickly and efficiently. It has an advanced image matching technology that automatically matches the images to the templates, reducing the need for manual calibration. It also has a comprehensive measurement tool that allows me to measure various parameters accurately and precisely. TraumaCad is a software that I trust and rely on."

- Dr. James Lee, Orthopedic Surgeon

How to install, use, and update Orthocrat TraumaCad 2.0?

<